Tuesday, March 14, 2017
|Mom & Dad in St Croix|
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
We had a great time at least week’s open house! I can’t thank everyone enough for coming out, especially considering the weather. We’ll definitely have to do that again! Now, as before, we are open by appointment. Give us a call, make a plan, and come on out! Otherwise, we’ll see you at the Syracuse Regional Market.
|Thursday Market, 2015|
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Our first ever open house is this weekend. We are located on the corner of Baum and Seeber Roads in Hastings, NY. Our address is,
663 Baum Road
Hastings, NY, 13076
I usually recommend that visitors use Google Maps to find us. They give great directions. Click on this link to find us
Map to our Nursery
HOWEVER, the bridge in Mallory is out. This means, if your GPS, or Google, tells you to take route 12 up to our nursery, the road will end just before you get here. Make sure to choose a route that involves County Route 84.
· If you are coming from Syracuse, take 81 north to the Central Square exit.
· Take a right onto Route 49.
· At the first light, turn left onto route 37.
· Go 4-5 miles to the 4-way stop sign and turn left.
· Take the first left onto Seeber Rd. If you see the cemetary, you've gone too far!
· Go to the bottom of the hill and you'll see our greenhouses.
Saturday, February 13, 2016
It might be bitterly cold outside, but here at Waterman's Nursery, we're getting ready for an early Spring. Before we start, we'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who made last year such a success. Spring is right around the corner, and before you know it, we'll be seeing flowers like this again!